Popular posts from this blog
Residency Card
Step one is getting a tax ID number. I did that on March 4th The application was submitted on March 5th Fingerprints the Monday before the competition - March 25 April 8th I received two documents One was permission to stay in hungary The other was my address confirmation with a QR code The card arrived to the wrong address on April 16th My card was handed to me on Monday, April 22nd I did not provide a bank statement
Graduation Week
Four traditions: - singing back to class - inviting the teachers to graduation - practice the Tuesday before disrupted 3rd and 4th - the day before the seniors dress funny and interrupt classes singing songs - the ceremony is on the first Friday in May. Exams the following week. The cover of the invitation booklet and first page

Comments
Post a Comment